February 07, 2010

Sunshine Fruit Tut



Photobucket

You can Purchase this Wonderful art Work by Sally Gilroy HERE or visit her site HERE

Paintshop Pro HERE

Supplies HERE

Font HERE

This tut is for those that have some working knowledge of PSP

Open a 500 x 500 pixels

Flood with white and add new raster layer and flood with a color that you like I flooded mine #ae5812 now open the mask I have provided apply the mask to the layer.

Now copy and paste the flower as a new layer. add drop shadow

Now click on the group layer and click on shape tool and click on the ellipse shape select the circle shape
Now make a circle the size of the flower you may have to moe the circle to be under the flower DO NOT CONVERT THE CIRCLE
Now click on the raster above the this should be the flower layer select colors that will work with your tube and click on text and pick one you like I am using: Be My Valentine


Move your text thing until you see a curve under the the A click then start typing the saying you would like or you can use the word dart I have in the kit

Now you can move it to where you like on the circle until you have it they way you like once its placed the way you like it convert to raster and delete the circle add drop shadow to your word

now add the embellishments and add drop shadow you may have to resize them the way you like

once you have the embellishments place add the tube of your choice (the bee is part of Sally Gilroy's tube that I am using)

now add your Copy Right if your using a PTU make sure you put your license on the tag too. The copy right must be legible
Resize the tag and add your name or save to offer up for others to use.

I hope you enjoyed this tut I would like to see what you made I have a web where i can post the tag. This tut is my own making if it looks like someone else's it pure coincidental.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment